French frogs

Question, I set eggs around 10:30 last night. No one laid an egg yesterday, so I just set what I had. Then 2 eggs this morning. Can I add these 2 eggs in? Will it make that much of a time difference and be considered staggered??

And yes, @RavynFallen that's exactly what this ducks has then. Now I know there's a name for it!

Toss 'em in, they'll be fine... I've done up to a full day after with no issues...

Gah, that sucks... sorry for that poor duck...

After I return from "vacation" I will be putting together a formal breeding program for Oregon Gray turkeys. Kevin Porter and Dana Manchester were kind enough to help me learn about the specific genetics involved in this color and I will build a breeding pen just for them. My tom was called "outstanding".

:celebrate :woot :bun :cd :yesss: :weee

I make mine take all of Sunday off. It is Sunday, there is always work. He has to take care of the cows, but any work beyond feeding and watering (and keeping them in the pen) is unnecessary. I do bite my tongue during haying season.
And what is it you have to do on the 26th that you need to fertilize on the 25th?
big_smile.png
Thats nice
thumbsup.gif

I have no idea
gig.gif
hu.gif

Thats nice :thumbsup

I have no idea :gig :confused:

You know I am just giving you a hard time. Truth be told, I usually do not have a big problem with DH. It is my FIL whose behind I have to chew on a regular basis. For Thanksgiving FIL got it in his head the cows absolutely had to be moved, that day. :lau DH got it done and FIL avoided me for a week. :/

I make mine take all of Sunday off. It is Sunday, there is always work. He has to take care of the cows, but any work beyond feeding and watering (and keeping them in the pen) is unnecessary. I do bite my tongue during haying season.
And what is it you have to do on the 26th that you need to fertilize on the 25th?
big_smile.png
except during harvest!!

You know I am just giving you a hard time. Truth be told, I usually do not have a big problem with DH. It is my FIL whose behind I have to chew on a regular basis. For Thanksgiving FIL got it in his head the cows absolutely had to be moved, that day.
lau.gif
DH got it done and FIL avoided me for a week.
hmm.png
I know.
gig.gif
Sounds like something my dad might do

except during harvest!!

Yes, we are bigger in cows then crops. So he usually has plenty of time to get harvest done (this year he hired half of it done, neighbor has one if those huge fancy tractors and works at a very reasonable price) We calve late, so work starts in April. Haying season is May to September. So between Middle of May to middle of July, I get to trade in my wonderful husband for a grumpy old bear. I do understand, it is harder to make the girls understand though. But it makes him having a man cave a marriage saver. He comes home I kick him downstairs.

Yes, we are bigger in cows then crops. So he usually has plenty of time to get harvest done (this year he hired half of it done, neighbor has one if those huge fancy tractors and works at a very reasonable price) We calve late, so work starts in April. Haying season is May to September. So between Middle of May to middle of July, I get to trade in my wonderful husband for a grumpy old bear. I do understand, it is harder to make the girls understand though. But it makes him having a man cave a marriage saver. He comes home I kick him downstairs.
I know about harvest. drove grain trucks, and auger carts for our local farmers back in high school. Harvest ran from can't see to cant see, 7 days a week.
Morning!!!!! Busy busy next couple of days. Rehearsal and performance......crazy!!!! Just thought I'd pop in and say Hey!!!!
hey!!

Back
Top Bottom