French frogs

Building a sandcastle with Grandpa

He's a cutie Friday. Have a great time, and a safe trip back home!

he is just the cutest thing isnt he! look at them cheekies!!!!!!  it looks so wonderful there!!  Have a great day and safe trip today too in case I forget to tell you! 

Im sorry those turkeys didnt work out! I am also very funny about someone going back on their word and i dont blame you a bit!

He's a cutie Friday. Have a great time, and a safe trip back home!

Xs2! B careful Friday!

Sorry I haven't been around. Been really busy! I hope everyone had an awesome thanksgiving and got to enjoy some down time and good food! Sc, what day is hatch day??

You guys wanna laugh??....look what I saw when I came out to the run today! Looks like I'll be giving my first chicken bath today!! :gig

Sorry I haven't been around. Been really busy! I hope everyone had an awesome thanksgiving and got to enjoy some down time and good food! Sc, what day is hatch day??

You guys wanna laugh??....look what I saw when I came out to the run today! Looks like I'll be giving my first chicken bath today!! :gig
So she finally shows up...
:smack
:frow
Hatching this Saturday

Last edited:
Im sorry those turkeys didnt work out! I am also very funny about someone going back on their word and i dont blame you a bit!
Mornin Turk!
hugs.gif
I still want some though!
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

I do get hangovers, from almost everything, except 1800 Reposado. A really good tequila is not like rot gut Cuervo
mornin ma puce......

You guys wanna laugh??....look what I saw when I came out to the run today! Looks like I'll be giving my first chicken bath today!!
gig.gif

wasnt sure which end this was
lau.gif
frow.gif
Ruby long time no chat!
hit.gif

You have to deworm them with a proper dewormer! Albendazol, mebendazol, act! ACV should be given daily in water as a preventer of fungal disease and as a source of probiotics! ACV IS NOT A DEWORMER!
What about pumpkin seeds as a natural alternative to using chemicals. I'm not opposed to chemicals, I vaccinate my children, but when you use chemicals you can't eat the eggs for a while right?

Back
Top Bottom