French frogs

What? Were you worried because of the name? :lau

:gig his name is definitely only due to his looks, not his actions! :D
He's actually growing into a fine flock guy...pointing the girls to food, watching overhead, etc. He goes a little nuts when the banties flit around like they do, and he doesn't like the little boys, but he's getting used to them and doing fine. I'm quite proud of him...

Editing to add - Katherine is the real "queen" when it comes to those little ones though. She has become a royal bich to them!

That's great!! I can't wait to see them! I wish it was easier and I could send a boy to you!! :(
Local is definitely easy. I put up a CL ad for a boy and get lots of responses looking for everything but a rooster. But, for me, local people just want pets. I searched for serious breeders in my area and only found 1 within a half hour distance. If your birds are good people will pay the shipping. Because someone, somewhere is looking for (girls mostly) breeder birds and can't get them local.
I know how you feel! I have to part with my favorite boy because his comb is totally wrong and I don't want to breed more that may get it. It's hard when you're attached. I haven't don't it yet but I will have to when spring comes. I'm trying not to get attached to anymore!

I know! I wish I could get your boy. Short of driving to NY, I just don't know how to get him in here. :(

Last edited:
I actually breath better outside when temps aren't too cold. I also deal with a lot of pain issues that are caused from my bone marrow transplant. I take my morphine and go you work. I hear people say they would never take pain meds. Those are the same people that would just sit all day. I got to keep moving to keep my body working. I just can't do it at the pace I was professionally. I hope a garage will be in my future.....
thumbsup.gif
I hope you get it soon!

:gig his name is definitely only due to his looks, not his actions! :D
He's actually growing into a fine flock guy...pointing the girls to food, watching overhead, etc. He goes a little nuts when the banties flit around like they do, and he doesn't like the little boys, but he's getting used to them and doing fine. I'm quite proud of him...

Editing to add - Katherine is the real "queen" when it comes to those little ones though. She has become a royal bich to them!
I know! I wish I could get your boy. Short of driving to NY, I just don't know how to get him in here. :(

Of course Armand is a gentleman, what'd you expect???

It's always those self proclaimed "Queen" types ya gotta watch out for...

Back
Top Bottom