French frogs

Yep, that's the one I went to. Graduated '91.  Now they call the super complex on 26 "The University of Dorman" :gig
She's a little older
1f609.png
. Yep it's the size of a small college now.

Soooo we finally had our conference call today - 5 different people in 4 different states trying to hash something out without ever saying what I really wanted to say. Had to keep my mouth shut since I can't make the company look bad,nor should I look bad to my boss.

Anyways, it all worked out and the unrealistic deadline has been moved, but I feel like I have PTSD from all the stress of this week.

Plus, our renter is moving out and DH wants to rent the apartment again as soon as possible. I don't want to, but we don't really need a 3rd guest room.

Leaving tomorrow and I haven't packed a thing. Better get off my butt and get to work.

She's very pretty BR. Now you get to hear the most dreaded words for a new AM owner.
That's an EE
hide.gif
Why thank you. Well he has been breeding them for 13 years so I'm not sure what to think I figured they were EE's anyway, thats why I'm surprised that when I cracked the egg open it was the same color all the way through which would be an Ameraucana trait no? (Besides we only got them for the egg color so it don't much matter)

I was really hoping Ravyn was going to do that before I had to :smack

I had such a hard time finding true Ameraucanas. I finally found someone showing 4-H and bought my first two pullets (which ended up being a pair) they are a nice color variation with my BCM flock and I am real excited to have just hatched 5 blue and a splash. I want some wheatens and have 2 eggs in the bator now, but I would love to add more, the fluffy cheeks are SO cute, and the eggs are wonderful as well!

I bought a couple of chicks from a lady that swore up and down that they were Ameraucana. I could see that they were EEs but she kept insisting they were True Ameraucana.

Not wanting to argue, I just took them home. (I didn't care what they were either.) Not sure anyone could have convinced her differently.

Hi ya'll I've been lurking for awhile got some good laugh but I didn't want to be a creep so I figured I'd chime in. Oh n I don't mind being slapped every once in a while I kinda like it lol. I hope ya'll don't mind me taggin along.

I bought a couple of chicks from a lady that swore up and down that they were Ameraucana.  I could see that they were EEs but she kept insisting they were True Ameraucana.

Not wanting to argue, I just took them home. (I didn't care what they were either.)  Not sure anyone could have convinced her differently.

It's because they are sold as Ameracaunas. The feed stores label them as such as do many hatcheries. Don't know why they are not held accountable for misrepresenting what they are selling....

Back
Top Bottom