French frogs

We are in San Diego!

Thought it looked familiar!
gig.gif
We spent a lot of vacations on Mission Bay at the Bahia. I learned to sail there.

Yep, they have 5 toes... surprising, cuz usually people hear about the Silkies first and rarely Faverolles or Dorkings...

We hatched a white silkie male x BO hen with our batch of silkies because my old hen is nine tears old and we've never raised a chick from her. Anyways the chick is gorgeous. Big muff, big crest, feathered legs, five toes, skin color is creamy pink. Feather pattern looks like a buff partridge color so far. I hope she stays halfway pretty.

We hatched a white silkie male x BO hen with our batch of silkies because my old hen is nine tears old and we've never raised a chick from her. Anyways the chick is gorgeous. Big muff, big crest, feathered legs, five toes, skin color is creamy pink. Feather pattern looks like a buff partridge color so far. I hope she stays halfway pretty.

It sounds like you enjoy having her no matter what.

I need some good Dorkings for meat

Sulmtalers...

Bet she does... I have a couple Silkie cross oopses and they're super pretty...

Odd is one of my personality traits :thumbsup

Odd is my mildest.... :gig

Back
Top Bottom