Fresh eggs daily maine

Chelseyb123

Songster
Oct 4, 2017
Maine
So i was going threw the channels an i didnt even know fresh eggs daily was in maine i read the blog an thats about it. But lisa has her own show lol well thats cool she sorta reminds me of marth stewart. She talks about taking care of chickens an cooking so far.. But ill definitely watching more.

Glad you enjoyed it. :frow

Her site is pretty fun but some of her information is bad. Specifically she says she worms with DE.

I won't be recommending her for other important information... if she doesn't even have the responsibility to do before and after fecal float counts to confirm her worm load with as many followers as she has. Or looking for scientific evidence as to whether it works or not. It isn't controversial if you have test that can give you repeatable results.

Of course that doesn't have to stop you from enjoying! Just use your own judgment and research instead of assuming that it must be true when she says something. :old ;)

Yeah i only like the fact shes in maine and uses no heat in the winter. But my rule of thumb with having chickens so far is to use all natural home remedies. If that doesnt work than step to. An i will never use DE only because tbeir arw to many mixed reviews thoughts an opinions about it. Id rather stay away. I also like to branch out my research if i have a question or problem but usually will turn to here for a more quick response. The show was good she showed you cooking as well as talking about chickens. BUT since blue seal sponsors her every ad was about them. I use blue seal feed but every ad didnt need to be by them lol.

Back
Top Bottom