Friday Night Poll Time—Our Mommas

Would you convince your own mom to join?

• Total voters
I voted "with rum" for a couple of reasons. One being I used to have to straighten my mom's computer problems out for her. It was just about everyday. She lived a little over 200 miles from me. Sometimes, often actually, I would drive those miles to help her because if I didn't she would just be blowing up my phone. So, eventually, I just started remoting in on her computer to straightened things out it at least and try to show her how to do some things. I think driving the 200 plus was really easier. Either way I always needed the RUUUUUM. So, no doubt if she was on here, yes, I would need it.

Sadly, she passed away from an accident a couple of years ago and I do miss needing that rum. However, being that she has passed on, and I saw a post from her on here, that would be the 2nd reason I voted "with rum".

I cannot stop laughing.
My mom just called a little bit worried wondering what kind of bugs baby chicks get or come with.
I can't stop laughing for real.

They do not have any bugs on them they're just doing the normal chick picking at themselves routine.

Help us help her.
6ee6fw.gif

Back
Top Bottom