Frittata - uses up to eight eggs

Tinka

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 22, 2012
New Market, TN
My family and friends LOVE this one. We have pot luck dinner before karaoke on Fridays and when I being this it's always gone in a flash. Here's the way I make it:

I use half pound of breakfast sausage (used to use Italian sausage - both are good, just personal preference)
3 medium to large potatoes diced
1 small to medium onion - optional

Fry up the sausage and when almost done add potatoes and onions and cook with lid on frying pan until potatoes are done, usually takes 10-15 minutes.

To this add any kind of fresh or frozen veggie - I usually chop up broccoli to small bite size pieces - and cook an additional two or three minutes.

POUR the above mixture into a large pie plate or casserole dish. Sprinkle with parmesian and/or romano cheese.

Crack 8 eggs into bowl and add about 1/2 cup milk and beat until well blended. Pour egg mixtures over meat-potatoes-veggies mixture.

Bake in 375 degree oven for approximately 25 minutes or until eggs are set and firm. The top will get ever so slightly brown in places, that's okay.

Super easy to make and everyone seems to love it. I hope you enjoy it too.

Christine

Sounds sooooo good! Thanks for sharing. I know what my family is eating tonight for dinner!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom