FRIZZLE EE eggs...12+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Feb 22, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

My incubator is full of these beauties, so it's time to offer some to my fellow chick addicts. [​IMG]
    These large and heavy eggs are from my free ranging flock of standard size EE, Olive Egger, and wheaten/blue wheaten Ameraucana hens. Their flock master is an absolutely adorable frizzled buff splash BANTAM Cochin rooster. The chick pics below are a few of their offspring that I hatched in December. I only set a few eggs, just for giggles, and every one was fertile and they all hatched. Soooooooo...I set some more and they're developing nicely as well. [​IMG] More of my hens are laying now than in December, so there should be a nice colorful assortment of chicks hatch from these eggs. :0 I will make sure that the winning bidder gets a nice assortment of blue, green, AND light olive eggs.
    Due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm not responsible for your hatch rate or for damage done to the eggs during transit. Eggs will ship on Monday...Feb. 28th.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rooster (in the summer, he's much more curly...the cold weather gives him bad hair days):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I'm really surprised that nobody has bid on these!! [​IMG]

3. shelleyb1969

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I'm really surprised that nobody has bid on these!! [​IMG]

I'm hoping that it's because they're newly listed. [​IMG] I REALLY expect these eggs to produce some awesome colored babies. They definitely won't be your common looking easter eggers. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    if the hens were all bantams as well i would take them. i am just going to have to breed some for myself [​IMG]

5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:I'm hoping that it's because they're newly listed. [​IMG] I REALLY expect these eggs to produce some awesome colored babies. They definitely won't be your common looking easter eggers. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Peeps are crazy this season! They start bidding on eggs when they still have 5-6 days left! But..I guess that's what the seller's want! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Doesn't look like anyone is going to bid on my eggs so I guess I'll wait to list anymore until my breeding pens are built and I can offer Purebred hatching eggs! [​IMG]

6. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    I would bid but I don't have a incubator and no broody hens here. I would love to have some of those chicks.

7. shelleyb1969

Quote:I'll have frizzle EE bantams this summer...I'm working on them, too. [​IMG]

8. BokBok1983

BokBok1983 New Egg

Feb 22, 2011
    If i was living at my new house and had an incubator i would be bidding for sure but these eggs are 2 months to early for me [​IMG] But hopefully in the near future I will be getting some

9. shelleyb1969

Quote:Whenever you want some, just look me up if you like. [​IMG] My girls are laying extremely well and will continue to do so until late fall. [​IMG]

10. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    Shelley don't forget that i'm still waiting for some eggs from your pure bred blue wheaten bantams [​IMG]

i knew one other person with them but he recently sold his flock without telling me! I wish i knew.... I would have taken the whole flock but by the time i found out he had already sold his five hens off individually and only had the roo left! Phooey!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by