FRIZZLE EE eggs...12+

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
My incubator is full of these beauties, so it's time to offer some to my fellow chick addicts.
tongue.png

These large and heavy eggs are from my free ranging flock of standard size EE, Olive Egger, and wheaten/blue wheaten Ameraucana hens. Their flock master is an absolutely adorable frizzled buff splash BANTAM Cochin rooster. The chick pics below are a few of their offspring that I hatched in December. I only set a few eggs, just for giggles, and every one was fertile and they all hatched. Soooooooo...I set some more and they're developing nicely as well.
wink.png
More of my hens are laying now than in December, so there should be a nice colorful assortment of chicks hatch from these eggs. :0 I will make sure that the winning bidder gets a nice assortment of blue, green, AND light olive eggs.
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm not responsible for your hatch rate or for damage done to the eggs during transit. Eggs will ship on Monday...Feb. 28th.

13587_hpim1577.jpg

13587_hpim1574.jpg

13587_hpim1572.jpg

13587_hpim1570.jpg

Rooster (in the summer, he's much more curly...the cold weather gives him bad hair days):
13587_hpim1565.jpg

13587_hpim1564.jpg

13587_hpim1558.jpg

13587_hpim1561.jpg

13587_hpim1566.jpg

13587_hpim1567.jpg

13587_hpim1563.jpg

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I'm really surprised that nobody has bid on these!!
ep.gif

I'm hoping that it's because they're newly listed.
wink.png
I REALLY expect these eggs to produce some awesome colored babies. They definitely won't be your common looking easter eggers.
thumbsup.gif
love.gif

Quote:
I'm hoping that it's because they're newly listed.
wink.png
I REALLY expect these eggs to produce some awesome colored babies. They definitely won't be your common looking easter eggers.
thumbsup.gif
love.gif

Peeps are crazy this season! They start bidding on eggs when they still have 5-6 days left! But..I guess that's what the seller's want!
wink.png
lol.png

Doesn't look like anyone is going to bid on my eggs so I guess I'll wait to list anymore until my breeding pens are built and I can offer Purebred hatching eggs!
thumbsup.gif

I would bid but I don't have a incubator and no broody hens here. I would love to have some of those chicks.

If i was living at my new house and had an incubator i would be bidding for sure but these eggs are 2 months to early for me
sad.png
But hopefully in the near future I will be getting some

Shelley don't forget that i'm still waiting for some eggs from your pure bred blue wheaten bantams
smile.png

i knew one other person with them but he recently sold his flock without telling me! I wish i knew.... I would have taken the whole flock but by the time i found out he had already sold his five hens off individually and only had the roo left! Phooey!

Back
Top Bottom