Frizzle serama Hen and a Golden laced wynndot roo

Dstillson15

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 30, 2014
Central Indiana
I purchased a few chicks in the spring time (10... just a few right?! lol) well out of all of them 1 I am pretty positive is a roo. I integrated my new girls (possibly one boy) in with my lonely frizzle serama sophia (who lost her sister around a short time after we got the chicks) I wanted them to establish a pecking order before they all grew much bigger then she was. She is a dominate little lady that holds her own, She's tiny as can be but will stand up to my astrolorpe like she is just as big! haha
gig.gif

Anyways... POINT of my post. Is it possible to mate the GLW roo with my frizzle serama hen?
idunno.gif
I don't want her to get hurt but i read roo's can start attempting to mate when they are only about 15 weeks old give or take.. talk to me about this process... and if it's even a possibility. I'd love to breed her because she is beautiful and sweet and she has great genes but we don't have a roo right now (except for the possibility of carmella being a "carl") and city limits really deter us from having a roo but if i could possible mate them before having to rehome him that would be amazing... I think they'd make beautiful babies... frizzle chicks!!! be still my heart!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom