frizzle,silkie,Cuckoo Maran,Showgirl,EE,Polish-Follow up thread

I just wanted to comment on my order:

I had 7 eggs that were broken when I got the box on Friday (April 3) afternoon...
I let them rest for a few hours and put them in the incubator late Friday evening...
I just candled the eggs today and ALL of the remaining eggs are VEINING!!!
I cannot believe they are ALL showing signs of life!!!
Thanks for the quick shipping and I'm glad to see you are working on your shipping techniques to compensate for our LOVELY
roll.png
postal worker's lack of care while handling our "chicken babies in waiting".

Good luck with your future orders
thumbsup.gif

Hi, my eggs arrived today and I wanted to say thank you so much! They were in perfect condition, not one broken. I have them in the bator now. I can't wait to see my new babies!

Thanks again!
Sheri

Quote:
My homemade bator is warming up today, in about 3 days, i can order from you. would that be ok?

Order these, it will be 3 days by the time you get them !

Nancy
smile.png

Quote:
My homemade bator is warming up today, in about 3 days, i can order from you. would that be ok?

Order these, it will be 3 days by the time you get them !

Nancy
smile.png

yes! but if it fails in the 3 days, i wont have anywhere to put the eggs!!!! eeeekkkkkk
ep.gif

Joni,

I got my eggs from you today and they were in perfect order. Thank you so much for packing so nicely. I have them ready to start in the am and I cannot wait.

Love2bmemaw

thumbsup.gif

Joni,

We received your egg shipment yesterday and only had one that was cracked out of the thirty sent. Our hen is sitting on one dozen and the rest are in the Hovabator. Thanks for the extra care you take in packing the shipment. We will let everyone know how things turn out around the 30th of the month!

jumpy.gif

I would like to order a set but my bator will be full from all the other eggs I am getting on here lol
Will you still be doing offers like this in 3 weeks?

Well today was day 7 for me and I candled some of them. My candling experience is very limited so I can't say how well I did. Most of the eggs had veining. One had nothing and I cracked it opened and there was nothing, I am assuming not fertile??? Another one had a bloodspot and the third one I dumped I feel badly about because there was definitely the start of a baby chick in there but the egg smelled horrible and I think it must have died earlier. At least that is what I am hoping because if I killed it when I opened it I would be devasted.

So I think we are doing good, thanks again for these eggs!!!
smile.png

Joni, I got my eggs today!! Woohooo! Different mail lady. When I didn't answer the door quickly enough, she put them inside my car. Top of the box was a bit crushed and I was agonizing over it but when I opened the box everything was perfect!!

Every single egg is intact. You packed these eggs like they were gold! Thanks hun! I had to run out to buy a new incubator and I think I may need another one!! ROFL

Hubby came out, looked at all the eggs and said, "OMG what are we going to do with all of THESE!?!?!"

HUGSSSSSSSSSSS thanks hun. BTW, you have a PM.

Laurie

Back
Top Bottom