Frizzle thread

Pics
I hatched a batch of bantam cochin mixed colors and known frizzle mixed in. I've never had a frizzle. Out of the 12 that hatched I have one chick with very curled wing feathers and one that isn't curled but not smooth like all the others. They seem to stick out from her body. They are about 3 weeks now. Could they be frizzles?
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

I hatched a batch of bantam cochin mixed colors and known frizzle mixed in. I've never had a frizzle. Out of the 12 that hatched I have one chick with very curled wing feathers and one that isn't curled but not smooth like all the others. They seem to stick out from her body. They are about 3 weeks now. Could they be frizzles?
[/URL]
Looks like a cute little frizzle to me!

Opinions wanted! Hen or roo? Bantam or large fowl? He or she i am thinking he but doesn't act roo like is 11 weeks old. In the pic behind him is a large fowl barred rock hen.

[/IMG]

Last edited:
Opinions wanted! Hen or roo? Bantam or large fowl? He or she i am thinking he but doesn't act roo like is 11 weeks old. In the pic behind him is a large fowl barred rock hen.

[/IMG]
Roo....Already has large comb and wattles. My pullet frizzles are 13 weeks old and have no development. I can't see his legs, is he a cochin? Does he have feathered legs?

I am hoping he is a large fowl. He is quite a sweet heart and seems to keep up with all his barred rock girls.

Back
Top Bottom