Frizzles

Here's a couple of how he/she looks now. This one also has feathers on the legs that really curl out too. Can't really get a pic of the legs though, any time he/she gets picked up, it sits down.

back.jpg

side.jpg

He/she is about 3 weeks, four days old. If anyone has an option on the sex that would be great, I'm really hoping for a girl. Or what breed.

Last edited:
Thanks Aimee. That looks like my little Frizz other than Frizz is a white cochin. Yours looks like it might be a black cochin.
Gayle

ok so what should I breed my frizzle male to a standard cochin or a bantam cochin (is there such a thing??? My mr. frizzle desperatly needs a woman hes so lonely!!! he did mate with a EEhen though...

I aint an expert on them but I have a few. I was told by a few people that if you breed frizzle to frizzle the chicks die due to a lethel gene and if any lived their feathers would be brittle and break causing infections. So I dont cross mine. Hope this helps.

Snowflake is soooo cute - I am amaze you found these at an auction! Rose is cute too - it's just that Snowflake has the cutest expression on her little face.

Back
Top Bottom