From chick to chickens-Following my flocks journey

Pics
Got my first egg today!! No clue who did it but will be watching the cameras tomorrow
20201123_181813.jpg
20201123_182331.jpg

What a beautiful flock! I loved every pic. Hope you are taking some advance orders for eggs...next month you could have SO MANY daily you won't believe it! All mine started laying within a week of each other...starting magic week 20. They doubled production the 2nd month. I split 1 Meyer Hatchery Brown Layer assortment with a galfriend, and special ordered a couple Breeds. She got a pair of Speckled Sussex. I thot best to keep pairs together, but now wish I'd have kept a Chipmunk. Love Swedish Flower and your Polish too! Gorgeous Roos.

What a beautiful flock! I loved every pic. Hope you are taking some advance orders for eggs...next month you could have SO MANY daily you won't believe it! All mine started laying within a week of each other...starting magic week 20. They doubled production the 2nd month. I split 1 Meyer Hatchery Brown Layer assortment with a galfriend, and special ordered a couple Breeds. She got a pair of Speckled Sussex. I thot best to keep pairs together, but now wish I'd have kept a Chipmunk. Love Swedish Flower and your Polish too! Gorgeous Roos.
Thank you I really feel I got lucky.
No eggs today. Probably because I was watching the cameras all day.
I lucked out with Copper and red. The two marans.
Handsome (the rir) went to a new home but he was absolutely gorgeous.
I don't have separate pens and wanted to ensure the breeds I have.

Back
Top Bottom