From egg to chick!

Pics
@2ndTink It seems Atropos isn't pure silkie? They seem to be mixed with some black feathered chicken too since he or she is all black still? I will try to get closer pics. They never sit still like the older pullets lol.
Yeah! Post a photo! It could either be a silkie cross or a satin.

Chonkers is a satin paint over chocolate and has a ton of leakage, he looks like a female salman faverolle 😆 don't tell his giant ego I said that...

Screenshot_20231213-212102_Gallery.jpg

Chonkers is a satin paint over chocolate and has a ton of leakage, he looks like a female salman faverolle 😆 don't tell his giant ego I said that...

View attachment 3705921
I love his Santa Claus beard!

Oh OK, sorry I posted the other one, started it awhile ago then kept getting interrupted with this phone.

I know you feel sad but sometimes this is what is best. I had a sweet Guinea with tendon issues, poor thing could not even stand & therefore could only eat when propped up, despite my best efforts with a hammock support & leg splints, etc. It broke my heart but a life of constant struggle just to try and eat, is no life. Rainbow Bridge comes to mind...a better place. ❤️

I also feed our buzzards, circle of life & balance for the creatures in our universe.
Season 9 Hug GIF by One Chicago

View attachment 3705921
Chonkers poses so well. Make sure to inflate his ego a bit by telling him he is a great model.

Back
Top Bottom