Frontline for humans?

I know a home remedy for misquotes. Tie abounce sheet to the loop of your shorts or pants. It works. Bounce sheets that you use for your dryer.

Oh my god, I HATE ticks! I went fishing the other day and had one crawling on me. I gagged, threw a fit, swung and brushed at it a few times, and finally had to flick the stupid thing off. I have special tick-proof pants that I wear while hunting, but they're way too warm to wear even during the spring. I'd LOVE to get guineas to eat the monsters out of the yard and wood lot beside us, but the BF hates the noise they make (and I assume the neighbors would just *love* it, lol).

Quote:
The neighbors already think I'm a froot loop after watching my non-linear, free form grass cutting. The last thing I need is to be lawn mowing with a shot of gin in me!
ep.gif

yuckyuck.gif
"nonlinear free form grass cutting"- that's brilliant!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Do you mind if I steal that phrase to describe my DH's lawn mowing skills to our neighbors? They will absolutely crack up!
gig.gif

Sure.
big_smile.png

I tend to just mow as the mood strikes me. It's mostly in lines. Sort of. My sister thinks I need to wear a muu-muu and a big straw hat with daisies on it and hold a margarita glass as I mow.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom