Frosty or should I say icy morning

Beautiful pictures, again.
smile.png

I have to ask, it ALMOST looks like one of them fell through the ice in the pool???
smile.png
Did he?

Both did. First the one was on it and we heard the cracking sounds coming on. Then the second one came on and it went downhill from there. Had a good laugh. After that they mixed it all up, the others joined in, and the usually sexual routine took place. The ice hunks did not slow him down a bit.
cool.png

ur Ducks are ever soooooooo pretty.!! I just cant get used to the fact they can and will swim in cold weather and water.. ughhhhgghhh..
We have horrific winds here the last 2 days and all I do is worry they are cold..its going to be a LONG winter lol.... and I love where u live.
NOW ther is one thing.. beautiful and snow CAN NOT go together ~~ IMO ~~
gig.gif
LOL LOL And anyone that says the Naughty"S" word at work.
I theaten to wash their mouths out with Squirt soap...

Quote:
Last winter was my first winter with ducks of my own. I couldn't believe that when we had 2 feet of snow on the ground they were just hanging around outside all day, swimming and lazing about in the snow. They had a nice warm, bedding and box filled, tarp and hay wrapped pen to keep warm in too. When they wanted out of the snow during the day they'd just hop up and poop all over my porch.
tongue.png

I worried myself to death last winter over those ducks. This year I know they take the cold much better than I do. (oh, and Hattie... I hate snow too!)

And Katharinad, I think your ducks and your place (and that big golden dog of yours) are beautiful.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom