Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Why you do that to me????????????
hmm.png
because I'm moving and after that so much stuff need to be done I DON'T HAVE the time to make 25 blocks
hit.gif
. Winter would be a much better time
wink.png

Quote:
wink.png
come on just leave all your fabric and sewing maching out and be the last thing you pack and the first thing you get out when you move.
lol.png

Quote:
wink.png
come on just leave all your fabric and sewing maching out and be the last thing you pack and the first thing you get out when you move.
lol.png

Sounds like an idea to me ginbart....good catch
smile.png

after the MC cancelled our settlement day ( may 26 - why people don't do their jobs?
hmm.png
) I think I should make 1 block to see how much time it takes

Quote:
That's what I'm doing, first I'm making a paper piecing pattern, then I'm going to make a block to see if I will have time. I think it will go quickly, but I have been known to grossly underestimate time management before.
hide.gif

Quote:
No we're not.
wink.png
The log cabin is very easy to do it's only cut strips into whatever you want and add them together. It's the colors you use that makes them different.

Quote:
No we're not.
wink.png
The log cabin is very easy to do it's only cut strips into whatever you want and add them together. It's the colors you use that makes them different.

And if you look at my pic you will see the blocks don't match up and the pretty design of the medallions is just 6 straight lines (sewn), just where it is cut and how it is sewn to make it look alot fancier then it really is.

Quote:
Hello neighbor, if I can remember correctly back some 20-30 years ago my 1 year old took a nap. Now that was a long long time ago and I'm not sure if I'm remembering that right.
wink.png

You'd be surprised at what you can get done in say, an hour.
lol.png
I'm not pushing you or anything.
hide.gif
gig.gif

BTW
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom