Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Quote:
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
YOU GO GIRL
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
We make 25 then send them to Acre's. She will seperate them and you will get one back from everyone. But don't forget to send her a SASE with postage on it so she can send them back.

This is one of the things I'm working on right now.

jen.jpg

If you look closely you can see that I can't even make a logcabin come out even!! I'm not talking about where the appliques are, but the logs themselves. When I went to square up the 4 different blocks, they were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

You sure you want me in on this swap??!!

Quote:
Darlin' we don't laugh at each others skill level. These guys know me and I've been stuggling with this stuff for years! I think it's been 2 years back that we got Writer of Words started on quilting. She does a program now with kids at her school that have made some AWESOME stuff! They've received donations of fabric and even sewing machines from companies and BYC members!

Point being, we all start somewhere. From there we grow and find our own style.

My style---wild and lop-sided!!

ETA--- the horses on the quilt aren't mine. I got them off of ebay. I like how they draw the colors out of the other prints. The horseshoes I will be adding to the outer borders are the same color as the horses.

O.K. Love the blocks, love the quilts, but my question is this>>>>>Are we gonna do this or what?????

We don't laugh, as Coyote said, at others here. We do our best to help others. If you want to do this swap....go and get the fabric you need or use your scraps....this is why I picked out this block (its a scrap user upper).

So if you want in let me know. Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!!

Back
Top Bottom