Frugal Pattern Quilt Block Swap (Sign-up ends 6/18/11)

Quote:
Is she doing this in conjunction with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation or on her own? Or just herself and friends for her daughter? I'm trying to get a quilt label done and wanted to use the CF logo if that's what they are going through, if not the name they are calling this event. CF ribbon color is purple so I will be incorporating in lots of purples.

She's doing it with the donations going to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for research for the cure.
Ella is her "spokesgirl" and they've been going all over, speaking to everyone in the area, plus worked on it while at Myrtle Beach!

She feels strongly that a cure will benefit, not only Ella, but everyone with this disease.
Ella is only 4, so she's hoping to, at least, extend her lifespan and make her more comfortable in the long term. So - all the $$ will be going to the CF Foundation.

I'm not sure if the fund raiser is sanctioned or not, because this is her first try, but I do know she's sending all the $$ for research. So, I'm sure her next fundraiser will be!

UPDATE,

I just talked to Acre's she's canning and canning and very busy. But she said.............

For those who HAVE NOT put the blocks together if you want you can leave them separate and send them to her, she will send them back out to you that way. That is if you want to do it the way it was in the pic. If you don’t want them that way continue with the way your doing them.

I hope I don't make this to confusing.

Maybe we should see who wants them separate so she knows. Can we have a raise of hands, OH NO we can't do that.
lau.gif

Just leave a post so she can tell who wants what.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok - I'm all ready - how much of a seam allowance do I leave??
Can't find it in the directions!

Okay - here are my first and second attempts!

Did I get it right?

I want to send in all my blocks loose and get them all back loose to stick together like in the original pic, please!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom