FS Ameraucana Chicks - WA

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
I have a batch of chicks I hatched for a lady on Monday whom did not pay in full and was not available when it came time to ship the chicks.....

Needless to say I have chicks for sale. Pick up only, they are too old to ship as chicks and too young to ship as started birds. And no, I will not keep them and ship to you later. I am done raising chicks until Spring.

These chicks have had their marek's vaccination and are ready to go to new homes asap. $4.00 each. There are some blue, one black, a couple silver, a couple buffs, wheatens & blue wheatens and whites.

I went out to the brooder this morning and much to my surprise, these guys are still available.
lau.gif

Okay I am In Washington and I am intrested in your chicks so lets see umm where is Newman Lake? I am located in Roy WA kinda between Olympia and Tacoma.

Fingers crossed you are close

Quote:
No, I am just Northeast of Spokane.

And just my luck, I bet they are wheatens or blue wheatens too huh?

Lots of those...

You guys would just listen in awe if I told you the story about how these little guys never made it to the post office.
barnie.gif
smack.gif
rant.gif

pips&peeps :

You guys would just listen in awe if I told you the story about how these little guys never made it to the post office.
barnie.gif
smack.gif
rant.gif

How much is it going to cost to talk you into shipping them? LOL

Need your coops cleaned? Car washed? Toilets Scrubbed? Floors Waxed? LOL​

have you checked if there pullets or cocks? how old are they?(* hopes you have some left*) if you have any pullets i would like some!!

Back
Top Bottom