FS-Blue Swedish Ducks, N GA *SOLD*

FlightsofFancy

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Canton, GA
We have eight total in all color varities. Need to place them fast! Would like to get $10 each but if you take more than 3 we will make a deal.

ducks.jpg

Last edited:
Are any of your ducks drakes? I need a drake for my 5 girls, and I may be able to take some more girls.

Thanks
Megan
FoxonFire Farms
Gainesville, GA

Yes! I believe we have 2 drakes......1 for sure. The other was a single hatch from this summer and he hasn't gotten his drake feather yet. So to recap.......2 drakes with 6 hens total.

Yes - the known drake is back-center of the photo above. He's three years old, classic blue and is a proven breeder. He is the father of the duckling hatched this summer FlightsofFancy is talking about.

FlightsofFancy
Today 9:45 am Yes! I believe we have 2 drakes......1 for sure. The other was a single hatch from this summer and he hasn't gotten his drake feather yet. So to recap.......2 drakes with 6 hens total.

I defiinitely want 1 drake, preferably the older more poven one. I have to convince my husband for more hens....(although if he's not with me when I p/u...)

Is it possible to p/u on Monday?​

We would like to keep the flock with the proven drake together. I just simply can not sell the drake without his girls.
let me know......

Ack, I can't take 8 more ducks, there's just not enough room.

Guess, I'll just have to look somewhere else. Darn!

Last edited:
Quote:
I have a fail safe way of sexing ducks and it can be done when they are only 8 weeks old (when they start to quack)

Females are LOUD when you pick them up and they quack. Males are more of a whispered quack. Never been wrong on sexing a duck this way. You don't have to wait for the drake feathers.

Katie

FOXONFIRE: NO! Not 8 more....just 4 more!
smile.png
We would like to keep the original bonded 4 together.
If you are really just interested in only a drake.......I will go out and try this gender test and see if it works to prove our little hatchling is a boy.
I will get back to you....it's raining so it's gonna be a messy event. Wish me luck.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom