FS: Chicken saddles (wing protector) and goose, duck, chicken diapers

I can make these any size you want. Thick or thin. I have actually had request for parrots and little seramas.
Thanks to all of you that give me comments. I love making a quality product. I spend some time on them but I love every minute of it.
wink.png

I will be making more diapers tomorrow!
tongue.png
10 of them.
tongue.png

17124_100e0150.jpg

Made these for itty bitty seramas. They also work for pigeons, parrots, and other small birds. I like the daisy.
smile.png

They can be any size. Usually they are 3 to 4 inches but seramas can vary. Measure them the way I say to in the first post. They are $8 each but discount for larger orders. I can make them in any color you want.

Hi Tess!

I just recieved my order of 3 diapers and they are precious!
I'm not sure if I can actually use them on those poopy chickens
gig.gif

They're just too nice. Thanks again and we'll surely order more when needed.
hugs.gif

Rainbow: So glad you like them. They are cute. Don't worry use a good liner in them and if they need a washing. Delicate and hand dry. Thanks. I love making people happy.

sangel4you- Just so I can get a good fit. What breed and how old is your baby. or you can measure from the neck to the vent.

this is a pic of a chick diaper on: I make the vent sac a little bigger now. This was my first one. I always try these before they go to sale.
17124_100_0137.jpg

Last edited:
I actually think I should change that this morning lol I woke up and they've grown...again! I think we should make that a small and a large. They are a month old white leghorns, and this morning they are measuring from neck to vent a hair over 5 inches.

Back
Top Bottom