FS - RIR eggs and started chicks - houston, tx

blue90292

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
Rosharon, TX
dozen RIR eggs for $16. includes shipping.

we ship on monday or wednesday. please specify date.

also started chicks, straight run, approx 4-5 weeks old - $5 per chick. (no shipping)

the rooster, Ox is approx 27 inches tall, approx. 9 pounds.

vincepeggy003.jpg

vincepeggy004.jpg

Last edited:
it would be $5 for the dozen.

i also have ameraucana/easter egger chicks that are $2 a chick.

what part of houston are you in?? i'm just south of pearland but i work near the galleria.

jfl, i sent you an email with my cell number. give me a call anytime after 3pm.

thanks!!

Last edited:
my email at work is [email protected] if I got anything it would be best to bring them on Friday I could pick them up from you then.
I could use some of the chicks as the ee we were hatching we didn't get any we have RIR now but if you need to get ride of some eggs I can purchase them and try hatching them.
Hate to see them go to waist.
Let me know what else you have you would like to share.
Thanks again

If you have anything else for sale let me know I could use some orpington's, wyondottes, red sex-link, Standard Cochin and marans.
I'll be going to J'ville at noon so call before and I'll come and pay you.
e-mail your location.
Thanks again

are the americaunas (sp) straight run?? i want some!!! i live in houston also but i think you are in the south part.. i live in the north west near katy... im willing to pick them up.
how old are they....

sounds great, james. i'll email you the directions this afternoon. we're still on for friday, right? i'll ask around, see if any of my other friends have anything they want sold.

i should start having some blue laced red wyondotte and buff orp eggs around october when it gets cooler.

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom