FS Roos NNJ, Araucanas, HamburgX, many more, Ship or P/U,health cert!

Tootsie

Crowing
15 Years
Oct 13, 2008
Northern NJ
I have many beautiful males (cockerels and roosters) for sale in a variety of colors and breeds also some mixes too. I am in West Milford, NJ and they come with a poultry inspection certificate. Here are just a few of the many I have for sale. They can be shipped or picked up here. They have been free ranging and are not afraid of my chicken friendly DOG and CATS, please note that.

All Araucanas and others pictured here are STANDARD SIZEand so are most of my birds. (I may be selling some banties in other breed like bearded silkies though.) I have clean faced 100% araucanas from rumpless to tailed. Here are some tailed araucanas:
First a red/blue guy.
RedBluer.jpg

Then a mostly white guy.
cleanfacewhitetailedr.jpg

Here are 2 OrangeBlue araucana brothers one is rumpless and the other tailed.
OrangeBlueBrosFlapping.jpg

Two beautiful HamburgX brothers one pictured below, they look alike and get along if you want both.
Hamburgmanr.jpg

Here is a beautiful araucana/sebright/phoenix cockerel hatched from a bluegreen egg:
sebrightcrossr.jpg

I can email you more pictures if interested.

Last edited:
I need your email address to start sending pictures of all my rumpless available bachelors. I edited my post to show that all araucanas are STANDARD SIZE, forgot to put it in originally.

My email is [email protected] thanks.

Thanks Allenlighthouse for wanting one of my rumpless!

Folks I still have many more left, FYI,
Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom