FS- Silkie and showgirl hatching eggs(PA)

therealsilkiechick

ShowGirl Queen
12 Years
Jul 18, 2007
Northwestern, pa
6+ buff silkies- $35 shipped
HPIM2525-1.jpg

Picture110.jpg

6+ white silkie/showgirls- $35 shipped
0505091837b.jpg

Picture328.jpg

these r from my exhibition breeders. the showgirl eggs will be from my F15-F17 pen and F12- F15 pen. more pics can be seen on my website i have a few more updated pics i'm working on adding also.
for todays ship and paypal only to [email protected] .
thanks,
silkie

Have you been raising these showgirls that long?!? F12-F17? That's like 10-15 years!
th.gif
No wonder they're so pretty!!!
smile.png

Oh man I would love to have these if only I wasn't saving to better my coops and runs...I'd so grab these up. Come on someone this quality for this price is a steal!!! GRAB THIS SUCKERS UP BEFORE I FORCE MYSELF TO BUY THEM..LOL Just lovely.

sorry i didn't get a chance to answer u all back sooner. thanks for the wonderful coments.
smile.png

i have raised and bred them for some time now mabe 3-4 years can't remember when i actually started in them things took off so good. my bestfriend teri is who got me hooked on them she raised and bred them for years before she got me into them. her dedication, gorgous birds and love of the animals is what got me hooked on them so much. hers were the first showgirls i had ever seen in person and i was hooked from day one.
big_smile.png
the reason they r so advanced is because of hard culling, selective breeding and different breeders working on the same lines and projects to breed to silkie standards. it has been alot of hard work and dedication but definately well worth it!

I recently hatched some of Mar's showgirls and silkies and she gets my highest recommendation. Absolutely outstanding! We have without a doubt 9 of the cutest chicks on the planet.

RealSilkiechick, is there any chance you will be offering another batch of these? My bator is full till the 17th, but this is my dream chicken. Let us know!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom