FS-silkie/showgirl, buff brahma, bo, mixed hatching eggs(pa) PICS

therealsilkiechick

ShowGirl Queen
12 Years
Jul 18, 2007
Northwestern, pa
i'm over loaded with eggs and need to ship sat for mon deliveries. first person to post sold for ones u want and send paypal to [email protected] gets them. included is pics of some of the breeders.
thanks,
silkie

2 lots of 6+ eggs for partridge-showgirl/silkies $20 a set includes shipping and tracking.
HPIM1176-1.jpg

HPIM1812.jpg

1 dz mixed pen-polish/d'uccle/bantam salmon favorolles $15 icludes ship and tracking. could hatch pure d'uccle, pure favs, polish crosses or d'uccle cross favs.
HPIM1821.jpg

HPIM1533.jpg

6+ eggs for blue/black/splash-showgirl/sizzles/silkies $20 includes ship and tracking.
HPIM1551.jpg

HPIM1552.jpg

1 dz assortment of pue buff brahmas and pure buff orpingtons. eggs will be whoever lays and breeds r seperated. $20 includes ship and tracking.
HPIM1816.jpg

Silkie- once my 2 bators worth of eggs hatch (positive thinking, right?) then I'd love to get pure Buff Orps from you. I'll check back then and see if you have them then. I'm talking about 1 1/2 weeks from now or 3 weeks-depending on the bator.
Lisa

i only have a trio but if u want a higher amount of eggs. i have a friend who lives over the hill from me who is an all organic farmer who has a gorgous flock of them too and i can buy fresh eggs from her to ship with them. if u let me know like a week ahead of time it gives me time to catch up with her to get them from her. she's hard to get ahold of sometimes since she has renters and sell goats and produce alot.

it will give us both time to collect for u if u let me know how many also. i have hatched alot of little cuties from her and sold them but mine r a different bloodline than hers. mine came from another local farmer but equally as beautiful as hers r.
thanks,
silkie

i would....but my mom says no more chickens until i move out
tongue.png
so sorry!
sad.png

lol, i know the feeling after the last batches of eggs hatch i'm done for the season hatching. we've been hatching for a few mths now. i got chicks every where but i got to start getting ready for show season soon r i won't be ready in time. i don't want to set anymore eggs or i'll never catch up,lol.

i got a few pm's with questions, the brahmas r standards and the mixed pen is all bantams.
thanks,
silkie

ok Silkie- I'll be wanting a dozen or 12+, but just want to make sure they are standard BOs. ( I only want to have bantams of the silkies/showgirls I got from you.) So far, BTW, they look good. I candled them on Wednesday night. A few of the eggs look so porous I couldn't tell for sure if there is veining inside, but they are all nicely warm and turning and hopefully in about 2 weeks, they'll be little fluffybutts.
smile.png
smile.png

Lisa

not a prob lisa. glad they r looking good, i can't wait! hope u get lots of little cuties!! sorry u got a few porous ones i try to snag them out if i see them so i don't ship them. i don't candle them before i ship to check for that usually i catch them and toss them. keep me posted how ur hatch goes.
thanks bunches,
mar

hiya dennis!
nope ur not to late, sent ya a pm. they have been laying like mad i have some i can ship today or sat plus they have been laying the most so will have plenty if anyone else wants some next week.
thanks,
silkie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom