BlueBaby

Enabler
Mar 21, 2016
Maricopa, AZ. (near Phoenix)
Oh. I didn't know you were going to start a second flock. Are you adding a second coop and run?
Yes. I also have already set my next door neighbor up, so eventually we will be running 3 separate flock's with the Naked Neck/meatbird's. I would have bought your extra pullet's, but you said that you were going to eat them.

igorsMistress

In the middle
Premium member
6 Years
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
My Coop
Yes. I also have already set my next door neighbor up, so eventually we will be running 3 separate flock's with the Naked Neck/meatbird's. I would have bought your extra pullet's, but you said that you were going to eat them.
All I have for extras are meaties as I want to keep the 2 Nn pullets I have from your flock. Since I've had to put some birds down for unknown reasons I would be reluctant to sell them to you anyway 😷

BlueBaby

Enabler
Mar 21, 2016
Maricopa, AZ. (near Phoenix)
He's not moving (last we talked) until June. I'm planning on more eggs this spring when the weather is safe to ship. An option for you.

Cheers
Ok, I didn't know that. I got a hold of the last 2 of my Nn pullet's from someone that didn't want them because she had not realized that they would get so big. Those are the 2 that I just had my recent hatch of 6 from out of. :gig

Top Bottom