Oh. I didn't know you were going to start a second flock. Are you adding a second coop and run?

Yes. I also have already set my next door neighbor up, so eventually we will be running 3 separate flock's with the Naked Neck/meatbird's. I would have bought your extra pullet's, but you said that you were going to eat them.

Yes. I also have already set my next door neighbor up, so eventually we will be running 3 separate flock's with the Naked Neck/meatbird's. I would have bought your extra pullet's, but you said that you were going to eat them.
All I have for extras are meaties as I want to keep the 2 Nn pullets I have from your flock. Since I've had to put some birds down for unknown reasons I would be reluctant to sell them to you anyway 😷

He's not moving (last we talked) until June. I'm planning on more eggs this spring when the weather is safe to ship. An option for you.

Cheers

Ok, I didn't know that. I got a hold of the last 2 of my Nn pullet's from someone that didn't want them because she had not realized that they would get so big. Those are the 2 that I just had my recent hatch of 6 from out of. :gig

Back
Top Bottom