igorsMistress

Crossing the road barefoot.
Premium Feather Member
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
Your new babies are coming right along, cute pictures!
Yes coming along but I’ll say right now I’m not happy with my hatch. The whole point of Nn is to get Nn. I’m less than thrilled that all but one are fully feathered. I’ll bet you $10 that blue baby is a cockerel and end up in my freezer.

janiedoe

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
May 7, 2017
East Texas
They’re adorable!!! How old are they? Not very by the looks of them. Did you hatch them?
Thank you!
I didn't hatch. I'm about 2 hours from Ideal Poultry so I drove and picked up ten chicks. I'm addition to the NN, I bought 2 langshan, 2 brahma (a buff and a light), 1 russian orloff, 1 welsummer, and 2 (sr) crevecoeur.
They are all very friendly.

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
Yes coming along but I’ll say right now I’m not happy with my hatch. The whole point of Nn is to get Nn. I’m less than thrilled that all but one are fully feathered. I’ll bet you $10 that blue baby is a cockerel and end up in my freezer.
Sorry you didn't get all NN chicks. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your blue is a girl :fl

Hatching seems like such a crap shoot.

BlueBaby

Addict
Mar 21, 2016
Maricopa, AZ. (near Phoenix)
Now you know why when I was looking for the SGD's that I looked for chick's and not hatching egg's. I even got lucky to have 1 boy and 6 girl's in them that were already a month old, since none of the hatcheries seem to have those in stock right now. I just don't trust shipped hatching egg's in getting what you want with the kind of money that you have to pay.

Top Bottom