igorsMistress

Crossing the road barefoot.
Premium Feather Member
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
That will be a nice flower bed when you can get it planted IM! What's the pot next to the metal pole, is that a water fountain?

It's good your weather has cooled off enough to be able to work outside!
It’s a rain barrel. I don’t have a great spot for it at the moment and it was out there by the compost tumblers. I just haven’t moved it back out of the way. We need to replace eaves and add gutters to route the water into the barrel. I hope we can get it done before next summer and get the trim painted.

igorsMistress

Premium Feather Member
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
Our labs loved any kind of balls...especially basketballs and also buoys! We buried one of our labs with his favorite buoy it was mostly chewed up, but it still had a piece of rope attached to it! 💞
Labs are such great dogs! Hubs had a working lab when I met him and we played with bumpers and hid his cookies in the house so he could hunt between seasons lol.

igorsMistress

Premium Feather Member
Apr 9, 2013
My Coop
At least they weren't getting anything from you this time.
They only got one quail head from us unless it was an owl that got the roo but I don’t think so. The owls we usually have in winter are big enough they could have carried him off so I think it was a young hawk. Doesn’t mean they don’t come do window shopping though lol; the chicks I had in the mini coop were really skittish in the mornings last spring so I think there was some of that going on.

Top Bottom