Everything is looking so pretty and your little gnomes 💗. How are your ducks doing ? I see some wondering around looking for bugs I guess 😁
Good morning Sue, thanks! The ducks are doing great, giving us lots of eggs too. They love weekends when I water and spend the morning foraging while it’s still cool.

Indoor garden
FAAC104D-1185-45E9-A9EE-24201F5DAD81.jpeg

Made a cheesecake with Hope yesterday
6C285F9D-06BA-4707-B0CC-047B429CBAE5.jpeg

We’ve been having some rain
8891F2F9-C229-4C85-957A-E668B7A07732.jpeg

Pups went through the drive thru at Wendy’s this morning
80842D73-D6DA-4DEE-B22A-B9652717A467.jpeg

Love your indoor garden area 💗, cheesecake looks delicious !, happy your getting some rain 💦💦 and yay for drive-thru 😁 did they get something yummy ?
Hi Sue, thank you! The dogs got some egg and bacon from our sandwiches of course. They are spoiled rotten, I assure you.

Loved seeing the new pictures IM :love

Wonderful indoor garden area! The cheesecake looks tasty and what a pretty pie plate. If you get too much rain, you can send some my way! Give the pups a hug for me :)
Thank you NFC, I like the pie plate too. Cameron says he likes the cheesecake but didn't like the crust. I agree, it was too sweet so no sugar added to it when I make cheesecake again. The pups send you hugs back :hugs

I'm using the work computer to give a duck update, not my normal practice. No one told me I can't use it for personal use, but they didn't say I could so I don't typically do it. It's so much easier than a phone or tablet, we need another home computer. With spell check I don't have to worry about typo's even though I can't see a darn thing :gig

Anyway, I haven't been locking the ducks up at night and so far things are going fine. It won't last indefinitely, the owls will be back before long and the white ladies stick out like a sore thumb at night. Bean is broody, I'm so thankful we're having monsoons this year so it's not too hot while she's sitting. I have the quack shack door propped open and she's made herself a nest under the door against the wall around the yard. I'll get a pic to upload later because it's difficult to explain. She's not easy to see there most of the day because there's dappled shade and she blends in well with her fawn coloring. Will mark eggs and update later on how many she has. Now comes the battle to remove new eggs each day. Thank goodness for peas!

Back
Top Bottom