View attachment 2033396
Is it my imagination or do these eggs look pink? I boiled all 13 eggs from the Dorking pullet today.

They do look like they have a pinkish tinge. Is that the first time you've seen that with your eggs? (Your picture is making me think of egg salad, now I'm hungry.)

They do look like they have a pinkish tinge. Is that the first time you've seen that with your eggs? (Your picture is making me think of egg salad, now I'm hungry.)
I haven't hard boiled this girls eggs before so yes, first time. Just thought it was neat and I would share. These are destined for salads this week.

Yum, love me some hard boiled egg on a salad. :drool

Is this your last week at work IM?
Me too, especially in a spinach salad with warm bacon dressing.

Yes ma'am, this is my last week. I'm ready to get it over with to be honest. Friday I have to take my equipment in and have some meeting for an hour so only 4 days left on the phone.

Yes ma'am, this is my last week. I'm ready to get it over with to be honest. Friday I have to take my equipment in and have some meeting for an hour so only 4 days left on the phone.

Those last few days will fly by! And then you can start your next chapter :D

Have you decided what you are going to do after Friday? Will you be enjoying retirement, finding another job, or helping igor with his job?

I'll be taking March off and then looking for a job.
Power of positive thinking! I was prepared for retail again when I lost mine and found one in my field. Mixed blessings because it was a lot of long hours in a high stress place, but after 9 years I left that one and found a pleasure. The journey made this one that much more enjoyable. I will be lucky if I stay here for 10. Just made 6 years last Halloween. The people are great to work with. That is my biggest pleasure.

Best wishes and what would you like to do?

Power of positive thinking! I was prepared for retail again when I lost mine and found one in my field. Mixed blessings because it was a lot of long hours in a high stress place, but after 9 years I left that one and found a pleasure. The journey made this one that much more enjoyable. I will be lucky if I stay here for 10. Just made 6 years last Halloween. The people are great to work with. That is my biggest pleasure.

Best wishes and what would you like to do?
Thank you so much! I'm not looking to stay anything where I'm tied to a phone and definitely not insurance. What a racket!

I'd kind of like to work in a nursery, I love to garden, but I'm not sure. I've worked for this company for 16 years; I didn't choose this as a job, it was good pay and benefits and we needed that at the time.

Back
Top Bottom