HopTart
20200711_143754_HDR.jpg

Celebrating my daughters 30th birthday today but it's not until Monday. I had a shot of Patrón with her, one is more than enough. Hubs is going to bbq steak, lobster tails and scrimps (shrimp), she ordered lobster mac n cheese from a local place and I'm steaming some asparagus. We have cheesecake for dessert.
20200711_161354_HDR.jpg

HopTart
View attachment 2239113
Celebrating my daughters 30th birthday today but it's not until Monday. I had a shot of Patrón with her, one is more than enough. Hubs is going to bbq steak, lobster tails and scrimps (shrimp), she ordered lobster mac n cheese from a local place and I'm steaming some asparagus. We have cheesecake for dessert.
View attachment 2239119

Surf and turf is a good dinner. Where'd she get the lobster mac and cheese from?

Too far for me to go get dinner. I do go to Chandler or Mesa sometimes. Tell Desert Rose that they need to open one up over here in Maricopa. They won't have any competition!
oh yeah, it would take at least an hour each way. I thought Desert Rose was ok but nothing to write home about.

Everyone lived through the night. I was reluctant to just resume housing the buns together and thought they would an a reintroduction period but I guess I was worried for nothing.

Cam was playing in the box my work equipment came in. Last night he was in it with his tablet before bed with his blanket over the top and making a little bit of noise and you could see his head moving under the blanket. The dogs went to investigate the noise and suddenly the barks and growls were serious. They came running back down the hall, hackles up and ready to battle as soon as they had mom and dad for backup. Hilarious!

I ordered the bunnies a wood castle, not from Amazon but it's a Tokihut like the one pictured below
Screenshots_2020-07-11-19-28-10.png

I have a bunch of loose ends to tie up today and need to go for groceries. Better get busy, tick tock.

Everyone lived through the night. I was reluctant to just resume housing the buns together and thought they would an a reintroduction period but I guess I was worried for nothing.

Cam was playing in the box my work equipment came in. Last night he was in it with his tablet before bed with his blanket over the top and making a little bit of noise and you could see his head moving under the blanket. The dogs went to investigate the noise and suddenly the barks and growls were serious. They came running back down the hall, hackles up and ready to battle as soon as they had mom and dad for backup. Hilarious!

I ordered the bunnies a wood castle, not from Amazon but it's a Tokihut like the one pictured below
View attachment 2239335

I have a bunch of loose ends to tie up today and need to go for groceries. Better get busy, tick tock.

Those bunnies in that picture look like a smaller breed than Hop Tart is.

Back
Top Bottom