@N F C No, I wouldn't want to move up there. A while back you said that you wanted to move to northern AZ. someplace, so it would be a waste of my time for me to move to Wy. :tongue I grew up having to go to school with snow up to my rear, and I surely don't miss that. Beside's, my neighbor's would miss me and probably try to call out the national guard's to try to find me. :gig

Sad day. I lost Red and Lacey last night; the heat must have just been too much. I'm ready to give up about now.

Sorry to hear that about Red and Lacey.

I just got up and started drinking coffee. I haven't been out there yet to check on mine yet this morning. I was going to move 5 of the young pullet's down into the other end cage last night since the cockerel's were gone, but I just felt to drained to deal with it. The cage near to the coop I was going to leave the 2 in there that Pam want's, and then add my 3 that I'm keeping for myself in there with those. I want to get these 3 out of the house, as they are getting too big. I need a cooler day.

@N F C No, I wouldn't want to move up there. A while back you said that you wanted to move to northern AZ. someplace, so it would be a waste of my time for me to move to Wy. :tongue I grew up having to go to school with snow up to my rear, and I surely don't miss that. Beside's, my neighbor's would miss me and probably try to call out the national guard's to try to find me. :gig

I must be on a roll today. This is the 2nd time someone has given me the raspberry :tongue

This desk is my next project after I paint the enclosed patio this weekend. I'm going to add a platform for the buns so they'll have 2 stories, then use old dog blankets to make a fleece forest for the lowest level. There will be a ramp to the upper level and I'm going to cover that as well. It'll fit perfectly at one end of their pen and provide more space. Then I'm putting a pothos on top to grow around the pen along with their pellets and assorted paraphernalia. Igor thinks I'll be moving my office back to the guest room but he's got another thing coming because I'm not. It'll be a guest room.
20200714_064520_HDR.jpg

This desk is my next project after I paint the enclosed patio this weekend. I'm going to add a platform for the buns so they'll have 2 stories, then use old dog blankets to make a fleece forest for the lowest level. There will be a ramp to the upper level and I'm going to cover that as well. It'll fit perfectly at one end of their pen and provide more space. Then I'm putting a pothos on top to grow around the pen along with their pellets and assorted paraphernalia. Igor thinks I'll be moving my office back to the guest room but he's got another thing coming because I'm not. It'll be a guest room.
View attachment 2243061

I like how you're always working to make things better for your critters IM! The buns should enjoy having another level and something to change up their surroundings.

You could tell Igor the guest room is reserved for more rabbits :lol:

Back
Top Bottom