Hi Rene! Thank you! She is starting piano lessons today but guitar is something she wants to learn. Dad thought piano might be easier to start with and her older brother started there before he moved on to drums. Which his mother loves to play as well.
My kids all had piano lessons, I think that's a great place to start! My daughter played clarinet in band. My oldest son played my Sax, but he can play any instrument he wants too, he's very musical! My youngest son wasn't interested in taking up anything else. I tried guitar and it made the tips of my fingers go numb, it took a couple of months to heal from that! It was the weirdest thing, I should have started on my sons electric, you don't have to press quite as hard on the strings!

I get that. Although I always dated older boys when I was in school. Shoot, Igor is 11 years older than me. I tell him I picked him so when he dies I can spend all his money before I do :lau
😂 That's too funny IM! 😂
I always dated older guys. My hubs is almost 6 years older than me, he likes to tell people he got me while I was young and didn't know any better...:gig

Thank you Rene. Those were put in just before dark when I remembered them after I put the ducks to bed one night. In a hurry!
Veggies can grow here, just not in summer and it’s not summer yet :gig It’s only reached 100 on a day or two so far!
Crazy heat! We've hit the lower 80's...the 100's won't come until July or August!

From what I remember, they were thicker...they might have been bigger too, but it's been a long time since I've had any and I'm getting kind of old...lol! I'm really curious to hear what you think about them! :)
We’re going to try them soft boiled with toast tomorrow morning for breakfast. I’ll let you know!

Yesterday when I went outside on my break it was later than usual because we had our meeting in the morning rather than the afternoon. Fig was the only one out in the big yard and she was very close to where I found the egg.

I just went out to check on the flock and see what they’re doing. Everyone is chilling in the shade and staying close to the pool. Except Fig. She’s between the mini coop and the block wall and she sort of hissed at me as I tried to peek around her to see what she’d been doing in there. I wonder if Fig is the egg layer, or maybe a second.

If I find an egg in there I’m going to clear a few rocks out of that area and put in some straw. I’d much rather have them under some cover to lay than out in the open.

OMG from my DIL!
93635599-633F-4240-A39D-5965868B0478.jpeg

I moved the pink geraniums in front of the mini coop and found a
beautiful bright orange version when I was looking for one for my DIL today. I bought the bright orange for the side yard next to the pop door and got my DIL a bright pink one to put in a white pot on their patio.
61DF9946-608D-4358-9B02-C618CB4262D6.jpeg
55E3C2AF-E619-4598-9E5D-9296B0B9739C.jpeg

139DC47F-79A4-4F69-976B-4B2B09B548CD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom