Thanks! What did you send? Does your mom have a favorite flower?
She loves all flowers! Here's what I gave her!
20210508_164335.jpg

I just came in from giving the ducks clean water and food. They were hungry tonight but I’m wondering if the gravity feeder is the best idea with ducks. Anyway, I had to clean them so they’ve been without food but it’s not like they couldn’t go foraging in the yard. My sweet Fig
01070126-69E2-4973-A45F-9BECED1CED7E.jpeg

Everyone is law was across the yard
06395EFD-6B47-4B5B-AE4E-964992FFB294.jpeg

This pool was clean and full this morning
85194848-7090-4B13-980B-B2AE4769B074.jpeg

I just came in from giving the ducks clean water and food. They were hungry tonight but I’m wondering if the gravity feeder is the best idea with ducks. Anyway, I had to clean them so they’ve been without food but it’s not like they couldn’t go foraging in the yard. My sweet Fig
View attachment 2657803
Everyone is law was across the yard
View attachment 2657804
This pool was clean and full this morning
View attachment 2657805
They really enjoy splashing around in their pool! It seems like keeping that filled & clean will be a full time job over the summer!

Duck egg for breakfast. I made them sunny side up on half a piece of toast and they were perfect. The shells are definitely thicker so you have to give them a good whack to crack them. The taste isn’t much different than a chicken egg, if anything I like them more as they have a milder taste to me. This is going to work out just fine! We got our third egg this morning as well.
86AB69CA-7076-449F-B266-A3C2B4629BBC.jpeg

Duck egg for breakfast. I made them sunny side up on half a piece of toast and they were perfect. The shells are definitely thicker so you have to give them a good whack to crack them. The taste isn’t much different than a chicken egg, if anything I like them more as they have a milder taste to me. This is going to work out just fine! We got our third egg this morning as well.
View attachment 2659378

What a pretty egg! And it's BIG, it covers the whole piece of toast.

Glad you enjoyed it IM!

What a pretty egg! And it's BIG, it covers the whole piece of toast.

Glad you enjoyed it IM!
Thank you, I’ll be sure to tell the girls :)

It’s half a piece of toast lol. It was close in size to some of the eggs I was getting from a couple of my chickens though and these are first eggs.

Back
Top Bottom