So cute, I'm loving the videos. Do they stay pretty close to her at all times?
Yes’m for the most part. Except when the bigs get peas. They stand back and huddle together for safety ‘cuz those are dangerous times. Remember in Jurassic Park when they fed the raptors the cow? It’s like that.

Yes’m for the most part. Except when the bigs get peas. They stand back and huddle together for safety ‘cuz those are dangerous times. Remember in Jurassic Park when they fed the raptors the cow? It’s like that.

Holy cow! :gig

Those littles will soon enough be bigs too and then look out!

Baby update. They’re growing and doing well. They are able to get inside the coop but the white girls are mean to Bean. I’m thinking about sending them to the boys place sooner rather than later.

I have almost a dozen eggs for the incubator, going to try for a batch for my DIL.
Today was my last day of driving. I’m pretty sure I can navigate to the store, but I’m not able to see further than two houses in front of my car now.

New indoor project’s. So far we have basil and dill in the little one and I’m swapping out the cilantro for fresh seed to see if that one will germinate. There are two heads of lettuce started in the big one. I have more varieties to try but adding every two weeks. Once we’ve tried those I have some dwarf cherry tomato seeds to try. If I’m successful then I’m going to expand the operation to the room with the rabbits and relocate the kids.
DA7A431F-ACAA-4361-803D-97DB7F7EDF1A.jpeg
5899E5CA-E2F6-4AFA-9F7B-477BF3C9F31C.jpeg
799BE3BD-4289-4472-9531-1EADB020A96E.jpeg

The whiz kid had difficulty with this word problem. I had to help him, then he tried to erase the evidence before I could take a picture for posterity
EA4194BB-7C3A-45A9-A64B-3E904E8C750C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom