Getting there! I’m off the mucinex and draining on my own now. That stuff is the liquid plumber of human bodies! It’s so weird to take a sip of coffee and taste/smell nothing.

You're right about the mucinex, that's some good stuff there. Sorry about the coffee, for someone that enjoys the taste that's disappointing.

We went to the park this morning with the pups, then went and stocked up on groceries. Lots of canned goods, pasta and rice as well as two twenty packs of toilet paper. The news keeps bringing up the new Omicron Covid variant and I feel a little more prepared to hunker down if necessary. I still need to get flour and more meat after I get the pantry organized a bit. I’m pretty sure there are some condiments we use regularly that we don’t have a spare for too so making a list as I go. I’m not doing this because I’m afraid to go out and live my life normally, but because the last time things went sideways it was difficult to find things we needed or wanted and I’m not going shopping all the time looking for stuff this time around. Also, it’s hit or miss whether we’ll find some things already and everyone blames it on supply chain issues. I think there’s potential for things to get worse before they get better.

Doggies at the park today
7A5A9E01-DAE0-4798-BA4A-696EA8A73ADA.jpeg

Little Ollie dwarf olive
424B7E79-BFC1-4D6D-9FC2-778246F6C322.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom