Full inbox

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by halo, Mar 10, 2011.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Is there any way to inform people any better that they have a full inbox? Ive tried PMing 3 different people in the last 2 days, and can't send a PM because their inbox is full. Maybe like a big red flashing star with huge letters that say YOUR INBOX IS FULL!!!! or something along those lines.

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

It's something we have on our todo list... especially as it becomes a problem more frequently.

3. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

I think the reason that is has become a problem more frequently is because of the "auto save," of sent PMs.

4. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I like the auto save of sent PMs....Ive referred to it many many times, since I cant always remember what I wrote someone! It just means being a bit more diligent in cleaning out PMs.

5. chickendude

chickendude Songster

Jun 4, 2009
    Dutchess County NY
    I also like the auto save!

6. Quote:We get a big ol' flashing message on the page already when our inbox is full. Kind of hard to miss.
    Did you try email, or do they not accept emails?
    Quote:Maybe BYC could send an email notification to folks that haven't checked in to BYC lately to let them know they have full inboxes?

[​IMG]
    Lisa

7. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    If there is an email link under their avatar, they can be emailed by anyone.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: