Full PM Boxes (chickenman7...)

HorseFeathers

Frazzled
11 Years
Apr 2, 2008
Southern Maine
I've had this happen twice. I've gotten a little message when trying to send a PM to someone that says their inbox is full and can't recieve any new messages.

This thread (hope it's in the right place!) is for people to tell other people that their PM boxes are full because I don't know if the reciever knows it.

Here's how it works:
Person A tries to send PM to Person B. Person A gets a message that says Person B's inbox is full. Person A comes here. Person A says: "Person B, Your Inbox is full, please clean it out immediatly." Person B says: "
Posted by: Person A

"Person B, Your Inbox is full, please clean it out immediatly."

Cleaned out!"

Hope this helps someone.​

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i totaly think that people should get a little pop up saying that their inbox is full, i know theres a little persentage thigy when u open your mesages, but i think that there should be a little thing that says "empty chick-inbox" where it would usually say, "check your chick-in box" when its full.
good thinking envirogirl
smile.png

Very good feedback, thanks!

There are two scenarios we need to manage against:

1) People may have PMs and not know it (because they haven't logged in, or are blind to the little guy at the top left of the screen yelling at them)

2) People have full PM inboxes.

We're working on ways to help with both items.
smile.png

ah...hmmmm. cuz sometimes i dont know that my pm box is full, so i think a pop up(or little man that yells thing in silent bubble form like for when u get a new message) would be good to tell me, instead of going into my messages to check. or atleast a little note that says that someone was trying to get ahold of you but the couldnt cuz ur PM BOX IS FULL>>! lol, thanks nifty
cool.png

Each member gets 50 messages, total.
Each page in your message box has 10 messages.
So if you have close to 5 total pages, you should start deleting!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom