Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

Pics
Fun fact I didn’t need to know: I don’t know the fact because I dont need to know it
:oops:
Video Game Fandom GIF

Sour cream being a part of Guacamole is pure blasphemy.
which if you think about it, is a little strange. 9/10 times when you order Mex, you're getting guac and sour cream as sides with it and adding them to your food. So having it IN the guac is actually logical.

Still, nope. I like it without,

which if you think about it, is a little strange. 9/10 times when you order Mex, you're getting guac and sour cream as sides with it and adding them to your food. So having it IN the guac is actually logical.

Still, nope. I like it without,
I don't experience that at the Mexican restaurants I dine at. Though, I do go to the places where no one speaks English very well, or if at all.

Fire and rusting is the same chemical reaction (oxidization) one extremely fast the other extremely slow

The wet chemical in restaurant commercial cooking operation vent hoods fire suppression systems is a saponifying agent turning fat into soap as a means off suffocating a grease fire. The same molecular action that makes bar soap.

Foam fire suppression systems in aircraft hangers used to be made with saponifying agents and animal fat mixed together to create soap upon discharge to extinguish aircraft/jetfuel fires.

If an ABC fire extinguisher is used in the vicinity of an aircraft it is soo corrosive to aluminum it is said it can't be cleaned good enough and the entire aircraft must be condemned. The chemical will get between panels and corrode the rivets from the inside out.

Purple K dry chemical was invented by the navy and is non corrosive to aluminum and used in place of ABC around aircraft and at aircraft fuel farms.

The battle of New Orleans (the last war fought on us soil) was fought 15 days after the peace treaty was signed in Belgium ending the war. General Andrew Jackson won against the British army with a hodgepodge of soldiers made up of local men. His army had been killed off. They would line up on the Mississippi River and at low tide the Brits ships would get stuck and couldn't move and they didn't do good in the mosquito infested swamps eventhough they outnumbered the US greatly. He also teamed up with foe pirate Jean Lafitte to fight the Brits cause Lafitte knew the topography of the swamp from being a thief. They made a deal Jackson would pardon him if he and his men helped Jackson fight

Last edited:
-40 degrees Fahrenheit = -40 degrees Celsius
The battle of New Orleans (the last war fought on us soil) was fought 15 days after the peace treaty was signed in Belgium ending the war. General Andrew Jackson won against the British army with a hodgepodge of soldiers made up of local men. His army had been killed off. They would line up on the Mississippi River and at low tide the Brits ships would get stuck and couldn't move and they didn't do good in the mosquito infested swamps eventhough they outnumbered the US greatly. He also teamed up with foe pirate Jean Lafitte to fight the Brits cause Lafitte knew the topography of the swamp from being a thief. They made a deal Jackson would pardon him if he and his men helped Jackson fight
Fire and rusting is the same chemical reaction (oxidization) one extremely fast the other extremely slow

The wet chemical in restaurant commercial cooking operation vent hoods fire suppression systems is a saponifying agent turning fat into soap as a means off suffocating a grease fire. The same molecular action that makes bar soap.

Foam fire suppression systems in aircraft hangers used to be made with saponifying agents and animal fat mixed together to create soap upon discharge to extinguish aircraft/jetfuel fires.

If an ABC fire extinguisher is used in the vicinity of an aircraft it is soo corrosive to aluminum it is said it can't be cleaned good enough and the entire aircraft must be condemned. The chemical will get between panels and corrode the rivets from the inside out.

Purple K dry chemical was invented by the navy and is non corrosive to aluminum and used in place of ABC around aircraft and at aircraft fuel farms.
B988A581-5C78-476F-A618-3FA04B3AE626.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom