Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

Pics
Fire and rusting is the same chemical reaction (oxidization) one extremely fast the other extremely slow

The wet chemical in restaurant commercial cooking operation vent hoods fire suppression systems is a saponifying agent turning fat into soap as a means off suffocating a grease fire. The same molecular action that makes bar soap.

Foam fire suppression systems in aircraft hangers used to be made with saponifying agents and animal fat mixed together to create soap upon discharge to extinguish aircraft/jetfuel fires.

If an ABC fire extinguisher is used in the vicinity of an aircraft it is soo corrosive to aluminum it is said it can't be cleaned good enough and the entire aircraft must be condemned. The chemical will get between panels and corrode the rivets from the inside out.

Purple K dry chemical was invented by the navy and is non corrosive to aluminum and used in place of ABC around aircraft and at aircraft fuel farms.

I feel like Tyler Durden is speaking directly through my screen, as i read this!! LOL

COUGH
ROUGH
THOUGH
THROUGH

None of those words rhyme.

PONY
BOLOGNA

????
Chicken What GIF

Back
Top Bottom