Funniest Picture, Joke, Meme or Video You’ve Seen. 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
There is a difference between a little bit on your face and having ti tear down entire buildings w/ the stuff. You ain't inhale ING it into your lungs for 12 hours straight so that isn't a valid argument
We put it on every day for 6-9 hours🙃, y'all wear your cute little suits and rip it out for a couple hours max for only a few days to a couple weeks.

We put it on every day for 6-9 hours🙃, y'all wear your cute little suits and rip it out for a couple hours max for only a few days to a couple weeks.
There is also a difference between a molecular amount and practically bathing in the stuff.

There's days, months, and years to make a difference.
You could put 3 pounds a day of your stuff on for the rest of your life but it wouldn't amount to what the average human would be exposed to in a single day.

You could put 3 pounds a day of your stuff on for the rest of your life but it wouldn't amount to what the average human would be exposed to in a single day.
craig melvin smile GIF

Sure

Thenk you 🥲

I just arm wrestle the real extroverted people to tire them out so much that they can't bother the rest of society 🙂 the whole letting then feel like they're winning thing is the best.
Yeah, my church had a big summer event and all of the extroverts (boys 🙄) were dominating in dodgeball, and during the chalk drawing- the extroverts were scribbling a bunch of huge beach and summer drawings and the introverts (me 😏) were taking their time. I won a pair of air pods with my drawing of a dragon breathing fire that breathed the word summer. :p

Yeah, my church had a big summer event and all of the extroverts (boys 🙄) were dominating in dodgeball, and during the chalk drawing- the extroverts were scribbling a bunch of huge beach and summer drawings and the introverts (me 😏) were taking their time. I won a pair of air pods with my drawing of a dragon breathing fire that breathed the word summer. :p
You don't need to be an extrovert to play dodgeball... just a freakishly accurate cannon arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom