Funniest Picture, Joke, Meme or Video You’ve Seen. 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
pee pee mood GIF

No offense meant but I've tasted nearly all the meatless substitutes and found every last one of them to taste meatless. My sister always comes up with a new one and says "I swear, you'll never be able to tell!". As she's cooking both the meat one and the veggie analog, she smells the difference and knows I'll call it out. I'm at 100% in calling out the ersatz products and she's done the switcheroo where she gives me the meatless one twice, once plain and once with something extra like a dash of soy sauce. Sorry, haters.
1669727178627.png

No offense meant but I've tasted nearly all the meatless substitutes and found every last one of them to taste meatless. My sister always comes up with a new one and says "I swear, you'll never be able to tell!". As she's cooking both the meat one and the veggie analog, she smells the difference and knows I'll call it out. I'm at 100% in calling out the ersatz products and she's done the switcheroo where she gives me the meatless one twice, once plain and once with something extra like a dash of soy sauce. Sorry, haters.
I'm not sure what the point is without getting too social or political. I was at Burger King last night with DD (her choice) and realized that when it becomes cheap enough we'll all be eating fake meat, like it or not.
I dated a check out girl at Ponchos in the mid 70's. They explained the Lenten specials to her, then confided that there were a lot more meatless dishes on the menu but they weren't admitting to it. :rolleyes:
Screen-Shot-2022-10-04-at-8.24.36-AM-600x522plant (1).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom