Ended Funny Chicken Name Contest - Win 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed From GrubblyFarms

Pics
Our girls are:
Dottie, Pilot, Pepper, Peaches, Sunshine, Clementine, Lola, Charlotte, Fern (yes, we were reading Charlotte's Web at the time 🤣), and the finale, One- Eyed Wilma (rescued her and she only had one eye!)

My daughter named one of our chickens Windshield, no one knows why. 🤣 windshield is the brown one the others are Big Mac, Anna, Elsa.

Attachments

• 8AA66337-F542-48E3-BC66-54F55531B1B3.jpeg
    8AA66337-F542-48E3-BC66-54F55531B1B3.jpeg
    956.3 KB · Views: 6
We had the prettiest fluffiest baby chick out of the Tractor Supply bantam bin that we named Daisy because she was so darling. Fast forward about a month or so later and that pretty baby is now clearly a floof covered silkie, and the spunkiest one of the bunch among our standard Australorps. At 3 months old Daisy 😉 has started to crow and has a very obvious rooster tail growing in. HE is now called Danny Boy!
One of mine turned out to be a rooster, he went from Amber to Abner !
We had the prettiest fluffiest baby chick out of the Tractor Supply bantam bin that we named Daisy because she was so darling. Fast forward about a month or so later and that pretty baby is now clearly a floof covered silkie, and the spunkiest one of the bunch among our standard Australorps. At 3 months old Daisy 😉 has started to crow and has a very obvious rooster tail growing in. HE is now called Danny Boy!
I have one too that went from Amber to Abner!

Attachments

• 20200619_201016.jpg
    20200619_201016.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 7
I have brand new chicks, two Easter Eggers called Cheeks (because she is really cheeky 😉) and Bunny (because she is an Easter Egger and she jumps a lot), and two buff cochin bantams named Mango and Papaya. They are being raised by Rocky, my black australorp broody. I also have Marble, a barred rock, and Maisie, a rhode island red.

Ready to win your flock farm-fresh layer feed and locally-grown grubs? 🐔🇺🇸 You’ll get 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed, naturally-balanced with insects and plants. PLUS 5 pounds of Grubblies, a healthy snack with 50x more calcium than mealworms! Details to enter below:

✓ Comment below a funny name for a chicken
✓ Must be a resident of the USA
✓ Winner announced on 7/8. Good c’luck!

View attachment 2178347
Grubbly Farms is committed to raising the bar on the way we feed our fluffy ones, using nutrient-rich, farm-grown grubs.

Nourish your flock the natural way with
Grubbly Farms’ feed and Grubblies Snacks!

✓ Farm-Fresh and Delivered Free
✓ Stronger Eggshells and Fluffy Feathers
✓ They’ll come running!

Learn more here!
We have a chicken named Duck...

Back
Top Bottom