Ended Funny Chicken Name Contest - Win 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed From GrubblyFarms

Pics
my silkies are
Count Chocula ( black silkie rooster)
Capt Crunch
Trix
Honeycomb
Frosted Flake ( frosty for short)

Our 6 chickens are named Hei Hei and Derp. The leader is Hei Hei. Hei Hei is suspicious of the latch on the door. The rest are all named Derp, as in derp-derp-derp-derp-derp.
They is not the smartest chickenz on the block. But they is the only chickenz on the block!

B4A3CF81-239C-409F-9547-3ED754FB9A37.jpeg

Alexandria Ochasio Chicken... AOC for short

We got a Goldie Hen, Chick Norris, Chickira, Flyza Minelli, Dawn Cluck-King, Princess Fluffy Butt, Stormy Daniels, Princess Banana Hammock, Betty Whitebird, Large Marge, and the loud cluckers trio RePecka McChicken (Pecky), StepHENie, and KarHen (they're always asking for the manager...)

My in-town chickens were:

The Red Boys: Vinnie, Stew, Parm, Fric, and Fry
The Ladies: Noodle, Nugget, Sesame, Barbie, Dumpling, and Kiev
And Marion -- who had been Rosemary until The Red Boys went to Freezer Camp and he started to crow.

My new chicks are:
Omelet and Dumpling, the Light Brahmas
Cordon Bleu and Teriyaki, the Blue Australorps
Popcorn and Picata, the "Assorted Wyandottes", whom I hope are Silver-Laced
Chipotle and the late Spicy (who lived only 2 days then died mysteriously, probably of shipping stress), the California Whites.

The California Whites got those names because they were the boldest and most intrepid -- leading the way in exploring the brooder and trying out the feed and water despite being the smallest chicks.

Back
Top Bottom