Ended Funny Chicken Name Contest - Win 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed From GrubblyFarms

Pics
Been thinking about naming all my flock with names of herbs I grow in my garden...
Dill
Basil
Oregano
Parsley
Sage
Rosemary
And...yes, Thyme

Ready to win your flock farm-fresh layer feed and locally-grown grubs? 🐔🇺🇸 You’ll get 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed, naturally-balanced with insects and plants. PLUS 5 pounds of Grubblies, a healthy snack with 50x more calcium than mealworms! Details to enter below:

✓ Comment below a funny name for a chicken
✓ Must be a resident of the USA
✓ Winner announced on 7/8. Good c’luck!

View attachment 2178347
Grubbly Farms is committed to raising the bar on the way we feed our fluffy ones, using nutrient-rich, farm-grown grubs.

Nourish your flock the natural way with
Grubbly Farms’ feed and Grubblies Snacks!

✓ Farm-Fresh and Delivered Free
✓ Stronger Eggshells and Fluffy Feathers
✓ They’ll come running!

Learn more here!
[/QUOTE

My daughter named one of our Brahmas Frisky. When she was a chick she was one of the fiesty ones and now she is the smallest of our Brahmas but one of the sweetest!

We have a rooster that throws some beautiful babies!! He has cheeks that are really puffy and just hatched a beauty that has the biggest puffy cheeks we ever seen!! My 5 year old son named him Cheekers!! Its so cute!!

Ready to win your flock farm-fresh layer feed and locally-grown grubs? 🐔🇺🇸 You’ll get 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed, naturally-balanced with insects and plants. PLUS 5 pounds of Grubblies, a healthy snack with 50x more calcium than mealworms! Details to enter below:

View attachment 2178347
Grubbly Farms is committed to raising the bar on the way we feed our fluffy ones, using nutrient-rich, farm-grown grubs.

✓ They’ll come running!

Learn more here!

View attachment 2178347

✓ They’ll come running!

Learn more her

Back
Top Bottom