Funny things that your kids say . . . .

NU CHICKS

Songster
11 Years
Apr 8, 2008
Wyoming
We are going to the Zoo this weekend, I was telling my 2 1/2 year old about what he will see there. He responds by saying:

Tiger eat me. I said no Tiger will not eat you. He pauses and thinks . . . . . . Monkey take my unies (undies) off. I said no monkey will not take your undies off. He says yes monkey take my unies off they fit thats funny! and laughs himself to sleep.

What would I do without my boys. They are my world, just love every minute of it (so far)

I would love to hear your childs funny remarks. I need some good laughs today.

Thanks

Hmm. I have two good ones that are recent gems from my 4 and a half year old.

A few months ago we had a fire in the fireplace. Brennan was helping me throw in some twigs we'd gotten from outside. One of the twigs fell halfway onto the brick hearth and halfway in the fire. Brennan asked, "Can I put that stick in the fire?" I said, "No, it's too close. I don't want you to burn yourself." With just as straight a face he tole me,

"If you go to your office, you won't see me."

I burst out laughing! (little smarty pants!)

A couple of weeks ago, we were riding on the interstate and drove under an overpass. Brennan told me, "Somebody painted a bad word on that bridge." I asked, "What did it say?" He said, "I can't say. It's a bad word." I said, "You can tell me." He said, "Because you said it's ok?" and I said, "Yeah." So he told me, "It said son of a *****." I (pretty sure that was NOT what it said) asked "How did you know that's it said?" And he asked,

"What does the heart mean?"

HAHAHA

Cassandra

Oh I have a ton of these since my son is now 10. When he was 3 or 4 he asked my ex husband to read him a book and of course my ex husband wouldn't so my son threw himself on the ground and cried "You've ruined the rest of my life." He was so dramatic about it that you had to feel sorry for him.

Another time I remember shortly after Spongebob came on TV we were going to go into McDonald's for dinner and I asked him what he wanted and he said a fish sandwich with barnacle sauce instead of tartar sauce. He seriously thought that's what it was because of Spongebob.

I could go on and on but those 2 have always stuck with me to this day.

Well i don;t have any kids but my cousin was about 3 and picked up my cat which is a pretty good size cat esp to a three year old. Well poor doggit my cat was basicaly walking on his back legs while my cousin was holding his upper half and walking. My cousin stops and says
Wow this is a big pussy. lol I do not think that I will ever forget that one

I have a funny one. Our cat just had kittens and my 5 year went to school and told his teacher his cat layed baby kittens!!
lau.gif

Quote:
Oh that is so funny!!!
lau.gif

Sorry I don't have any kids so I can't add any stories but I had to say that one had me laughing!!
Can't wait to read more stories.
clap.gif

My son Corey was about 5 at the time this happened, my DH was picking at him and my son kept telling him to stop, but he kept right on messing with him. Finally, my son jumps up, puts his hands on his hips and says,
"You just let the Corey out of the bag" and proceeded to go after his Daddy. Of course they love to wrestle around.
It was so cute and funny.

When my kids were little, a couple of their pre school teachers were pregnant. We were at the union hall, and the union president had a big beer belly, and both my girls patted him on the belly and asked him when was he going to have his baby. The secretary and I had to pick ourselves up off the floor.

Older kids say the darndest things too:

On the way to the coast in Feb. to do some bird watching, one daughter in the front seat eating potato chips from the bag. The daughter in the back asks for some chips from her sister, and gets the response from her sister as she is mindlessly eating the chips out of the bag "what chips? I don't have the chips"

She is no longer allowed to hold the chip bag, or any bag containing goodies.

Too cute!

Here are some recent ones from my just turned 5 year old.

As we are walking through Costco and he is sitting in the cart he says on the TOP of his voice "Mum nice moustache you have there". The entire store was laughing.

Recently he said to a just retired Marine "what's wrong with you, you couldn't get into the Rangers or something?"

He also asked the lady at the feedstore for a horse hatching egg because he wants to hatch his own horse.

and my favorite of all was last week when he was mad at me "Mum I really need a break from you. Go to Alaska now and don't come back until I call you when I'm hungry"

Back
Top Bottom