Fury of the Wind II (A Bird RP)

(I’M DYING
IMAGINE THE RP JUST GOES ON AND NEET IS FALLING HEAD OVER HEELS WITH HIMSELF)
(He flirts more with his reflection than other pigeons in real life, so that is entirely possible XD
If we actually start the rp I promise I will stop disappearing for months, I really want to start writing again. :D)

Political intrigue
78EE8200-AFCD-4C33-9013-9819BC09A63F.jpeg

(He flirts more with his reflection than other pigeons in real life, so that is entirely possible XD
If we actually start the rp I promise I will stop disappearing for months, I really want to start writing again. :D)
(Yaaay
Where are Cement and Russet now that she is the new general. I want to write a Rus post to start off but need some help.
I’m sorta sad that Riski is leaving but also Riski and Ritz are too confusing though maybe he could show up elsewhere)

(Yaaay
Where are Cement and Russet now that she is the new general. I want to write a Rus post to start off but need some help.
I’m sorta sad that Riski is leaving but also Riski and Ritz are too confusing though maybe he could show up elsewhere)
(I’m thinking Cement’s gang is still in the same place, which is.. under a bridge? Further away from the center of the city. But Cement has to go to the General’s meeting place (middle of the city on eye tall building) pretty often to hold meetings since everything is chaotic right now. And she probably leaves Russet with the gang to watch over them unless he wants to come with her. Basically she got a stressful promotion and her life is full of meetings now. :lol:)

This npc showed up so often in the last rp I am claiming him as a character. Sorry RAA, he’s mine now.
Name: Sebastain
Personality: Very logical and intelligent for a gull. He has a large vocabulary that is atypical for a gull. He would make a great gull leader, except that he is seen as pretentious by the other gulls. Therefore they don’t like him. Not a fighter, but he did survive the fight against the pigeons, so he can stand his ground.
Description: A glossy, well kept Western gull. Handsome and sleek. But he is in his winter plumage which really takes away from the effect.
Rank/Status: he organizes the gull scouts and reports to Fish Sticks
Family (if significant):
Mate: he is hard to get to know
Chicks:
History: He lived a typical gull life, but with an atypical and scholarly attitude. That is why he chose his outrageous name, which was “Sebastain” not “Sebastian” which is what Ritz Crackers was once known as. He always hated Vaatras’ brutalist attitude, so he aligned himself with Fish Sticks, choosing to be ignorant of his lack of intelligence and deferring with the upmost respect. He did take an interest in Riski, who he supposed was the one who was really running the show. He is still the scout organizer.
Other:
Username: @Amer

Back
Top Bottom