Future ducklings will need homes in WA

You can see that both Grey's have a very interesting white stipe that goes around their eye, and a bit down their heads. I've never seen this in ducklings before, do you think it'll stay into adult hood? So cute!
You can see it best in the first photo.
Oh yeah, I missed that. That's adorable! I think they might. Other ducklings with eye stripes keep them.

We dropped 4 off at a friend of ours house a few weeks ago, and the remaining 5 have a good new home and will be re homed after fathers day.
The 4 did go to more of a "homestead" home, but she's still a good friend of ours and cares about her animals a lot. The 5 will be pets though. They'll have a huge grassy run , and the owner cares a ton about her poultry. Both homes are to good friends of ours.
They've all gotten so pretty as well! I'm also pretty sure out of the entire batch of 10, 6 are definitely female based on quacks, and I can almost guarantee 2 more but their quacks are coming in slower. It's so neat because I find that my flock seems to produce mostly female offspring. Last year 2/3 were female, and this year at least 6/10 are female.
I'll have to get some more photos today as they're so beautiful. Reed is getting gorgeous grey and brown lacing with a huge grey crest, and the blacks have beautiful green heads and cute spotty white chests. Pictures won't do them justice! šŸ’•

Back
Top Bottom